AKVA electric expansion valves, for ammonia
AKVA are electric expansion valves designed for ammonia refrigeration systems. The AKVA valves are usually controlled by an ADAP- KOOL® electronic controller.
The AKVA valves are supplied as a component programme, featuring:
• Separate valve
• Separate coil with terminal box or cable
• Spare parts in the form upper part, orifice and filter
The individual capacities are indicated with a number forming part of the type designation. The number represents the size of the orifice of the valve in question.
A valve with orifice 3 wille.g. be designated AKVA 10-3.
The orifice assembly is exchangeable. • Refrigerants: R744, R717, R22/R407C, R404A/R507, R410A, R134a, R407A, R23. For other refrigerants, please contact Danfoss.
• The valve requires no adjustment.
• Wide regulation range.
• Replaceable orifice assembly.
• In some applications AKVA can be used both as expansion valve and solenoid valve.
• Wide range of coils for d.c. and a.c.