ETC 1 Series controls the cabinet directly.
ETC 1 Series is physically compatible with conventional electromechanical thermostats in the 077B-series and can therefore easily replace electromechanical thermostats.
ETC 1 Series has a low energy consumption, and uses an NTC type temperature sensor for independence of barometric pressure. A high level of safety is guaranteed, as the sensor is separated by protective impedance in accordance with EN 60730-1 appendix H.
High accuracy, combined with close differentials, ensure improved control. Built-in timer enhances functionality, e.g. ensures no compressor start-up before pressure equalization.
ETC 1 Series is tested to EN60730-2-9 and EMC tested to EN 55014, EN 55104 and EN 61000-3-2. • ETC1H can control the cabinet temperature directly.
• ETC1H has low energy consumption.
• 1 or 2 sensors (Air, evaporator) and optional remote display can be connected.
• NTC temperature sensors.
• Temperature control independent of barometric pressure.
• High accuracy combined with close differentials and narrow tolerances ensures improved control.
• Built in timers enhances functionality.
• Optional alarm for over or under temperature in both cold and warm.
• Auxiliary relays: 5 Amp for heater, fan, light etc. Optionally with delayed start or/and stop.
• Under voltage and over voltage compressor protection (brown-out protection).
• Pressure equalisation protection on starting the device or when voltage drops out (blackout protection).
• Diagnostics and self check of sensors and potentiometer.
• Several defrosting methods can be handled: Time controlled defrosting, Time controlled defrosting with evaporator sensor, Temperature controlled defrosting.