AKS, pressure transmitters
AKS pressure transmitters are designed for precise and energy optimized control.
The robust design makes AKS suitable for a wide range of applications, such as:
-Air conditioning systems
-Process control applications
4 - 20 mA (AKS 33, AKS 3000)
1 - 5 V DC, 1 - 6 V DC, 0 - 10 V DC (AKS 32)
10 - 90% ratiometric output (AKS 32R) Highly developed sensor technology means high pressure regulation accuracy, a very important factor in the precise and energy-economic capacity regulation of refrigeration plants.
• Temperature compensation for LP and HP pressure transmitters, developed specially for refrigeration plants: LP: –30 - +40°C (16 bar) HP: 0 - +80° (>16 bar)
• Compatibility with all refrigerants incl. ammonia means less stock and greater application flexibility.
• Effective protection against moisture means that the sensor can be mounted in very harsh environments, e.g. in the suction line encapsulated in an ice block.
• Robust construction gives protection against mechanical influences such as shock, vibration and pressure surge. AKS sensors can be mounted direct on to the plant.
• No adjustment necessary. With the highly developed sensor technology and sealed gauge principle, the accuracy of the factory setting is maintained independent of variations in ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure. This is very important when ensuring evaporating pressure control in air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
• Built-in voltage stabiliser
• EMC protection according to EU EMC-directive (CE-marked)
• UL approved