The ACI analogue power controller is designed for very precise temperature and transformer control.
Due to the built-in micro-computer, the controller can operate in phase angle as well as in burst firing control method.
The controller automatically adapts to the load to ensure a smooth inrush, and in burst-firing mode it will further eliminate the unwanted effects of DC magnetizing on transformers.
The ACI unit is easily connected to a PLC/regulator by means of one of the selectable input signals.
- Accepts current loop, voltage and potentiometer control inputs
- Selectable phase angle and burst firing control method
- SCR power chip with LTE technology
- Compact modular design complete with heat sink
- DIN-rail mountable
- Built-in varistor protection
- Micro-computer controlled for high performance
- Built-in EMC filter
- LED status indicator