LENO™ MSV-B is a new generation of manual valves for balancing flow in heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems.
LENO™ MSV-B is a combined presetting and shut off valve with a range of unique features:
• Removable hand wheel for easy mounting.
• Numeric presetting scale, visible from more angles.
• Easy locking of presetting.
• Built-in measuring nipples for 3mm needles.
• Open-close with Allen key in emergency.
• Open-closed colour indicator.
It is recommended to use LENO™ MSV-B in constant
flow systems or one-pipe systems for balancing,shut off, service and repair and flow verification for boilers, flat stations or heat pumps in one-family houses. The valve can be mounted in the flow or return pipe.
Download Danfoss C.H. software here to design your desired HVAC system.