LENO™ MSV-O is a new generation of manual valves for balancing flow in heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems.
LENO™ MSV-O is a combined presetting and shut off valve with a range of unique features:
• Fixed venturi orifice.
• Removable hand wheel for easy mounting.
• Numeric presetting scale, visible from more angles.
• Easy locking of presetting.
• Built-in measuring nipples for 3mm needles.
• Open-close with Allen key in emergency.
• Open-closed colour indicator.
It is recommended to use LENO™ MSV-O in constant
flow systems in front of boilers, flat stations or heat pumps in one-family houses for balancing,
shut-off function for service and repair, flow verification, one pipe systems. The valve may be mounted in flow or return.
All dimensions are available with internal thread.