LENO™ MSV-O is a new generation of manual valves for balancing flow in heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems.
LENO™ MSV-O is a combined presetting and shut off valve with a range of unique features:
• Fixed venturi orifice.
• Removable hand wheel for easy mounting.
• Numeric presetting scale, visible from more angles.
• Easy locking of presetting.
• Built-in measuring nipples for 3mm needles.
• Open-close with Allen key in emergency.
• Open-closed colour indicator.
It is recommended to use LENO™ MSV-O in constant
flow systems in front of boilers, flat stations or heat pumps in one-family houses for balancing,
shut-off function for service and repair, flow verification, one pipe systems. The valve may be mounted in flow or return.
All dimensions are available with internal thread.
Download Danfoss C.H. software here to design your desired HVAC system.